LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
By Mylene Santos Photos by Joy Arguil, Jonas Yu & Edward Dela Cuesta
Mister International, a Singapore-based male pageant held its 10th edition last year in November at the Newport Performing Arts Theater in Resorts World Manila. Among the impressive contestants was Fernando Alvarez of Puerto Rico.
1. What is the first thing you do upon waking up? First thing I do when I wake up is, I give thanks to God for the blessing of a new day and get ready for my morning cardio.
2. Your favorite sleepwear? Underwear.
3. Your dream vacation spot? Dubai.
4. Your worst phobia? My worst phobia might be (the thought) of losing the most important thing in my life and that would be my family.
5. Any embarrassing experience you'd rather forget? Every experience I have lived is neither good nor bad...has helped me develop to the man that I am today. It doesn't matter if its embarrassing or not, I would never change nor forget (any).
6. Most fave or least fave part of your body or face? I am really confident and proud (of) how I look and how God created me. I am not ashamed (of) any of my physical looks and I am really happy (with) who I am. But if I had to pick my favorite part of my body, it will be my eyes.
7. What is your dream date? Picnic beside the ocean, waiting to see the sunrise with my girlfriend.
8. What is your shoe size? I am size 12.
9. What is the best trait you look for in a lady? A girl that is kind from her heart.
10. What makes you the happiest? See a big smile in my family's face and see them proud of their beloved son.
There you go...seriously, there is more to Fernando than his looks and physique. Not very often are we blessed and privileged to know a 'hunk of the universe' with unquestionable intellect and a kind heart.
Good luck, Fernando, and we thank you for choosing the Philippines as your second home!
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE advertisement